1. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
2. No Dreamer is ever too small, No Dream is ever too big.
3. One day you will wake up and there won’t be time to do the things you always wanted.. Do them now! Paulo Coelho
4. The Best things happen when you are awake.
5. The only question in life is whether or not you are going to answer a hearty YES! to your next adventure. Joseph Campbell
6. Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and accomplish them.
7. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. Dr. Seuss
8. Beautiful things don’t just happen, if you want something marvelous you must make something marvelous.
9. Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain.. but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
10. If “Plan A” didn’t work, don’t worry about it, the alphabet has 25 more letters.. stay cool.
11. I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness.
12. Devote yourself to an idea, go make it happen, struggle on it, overcome your fears, Smile don’t forget this is your dream.
13. Good things don’t come to those who wait.. Good things come to those who work their asses off to achieve them.
14. Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things. Kurt Vonnegut
15. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes us happy.
16. If it scares you it might be a good thing to try. Seth Godin
17. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case you fail by default. J.K. Rowling
18. You can’t start the next chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
19. Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso
20. To live our creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong. Joseph Chilton Pearce
21. A ship in the harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are for.
22. The trick is to enjoy life, don’t wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead. Marjorie Pay Hinckley
23. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. Emerson
24. It’s Kind of fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney
25. Out of clutter find simplicity. From discord find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Einstein
26.Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours.
27. The greatest concern in the minds of men will always be what could have been.
28. Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.
29. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
30. Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anyone else.